Monday, January 15, 2007

cha cha with chacha, search powered by people


Here is the search engine that is powered by raw human power. It's true, now you dont need to spend hours trying to search something on the net, YOu just need to tyoe your search query and click on the "guided search" button and here you go... You have a real person greeting you and helping you to find what you are looking for.


I was dead for couple of months now but when I read about chacha my blood again started to pump and I got my blogging life back. If you havent yet heard about chacha.com revolution yet I wont blame you :). I guess there was not much publicity and media coverage given to this revolutionary search engine concept.

If technology and new ideas makes you get goosebumps just checkout this search engine
www.chacha.com

No comments: