Saturday, September 16, 2006

PVR online ticket booking is funny

I had planned to go for a movie this saturday with few of my friends and tried to book tickets online for “Lage Raho Munna Bhai”. I went to the official website of PVR registered there and finally logged in to book tickets for eight people, it showed error message “Could not allocate all seats in a contiguous block”.

I tried booking for 4 it still showed the same error message, 2 and still the same error message… Finally I tried to book only 1 ticket and guess what??? it still showed me the same error message.



It’s been just a few months that PVR has come to Hyderabad and I love it but the part that I dont like is that It doesnt have an easy booking system(at least for people like me who wants everything to be done online)




Digg!

No comments: